Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Reading
Since my life has kinda been slowing down recently I've found a lot more time to read, one of my favorite things, but something that gets shoved aside when I get busy. I read some of the Harry Potter series, I read the last three books of the Pendragon series (I hated the ending, personally), and I read the book Ender's Game. I had forgotten how interesting that book is. Every time I read it I gain a little new perspective, seeing it not only as a story but noticing the statements the author is making about humanity and about the unfortunate changes he is seeing in society. I really like that book, I've decided, especially the ending. I had almost forgotten how great reading was and how much I love it. Sometimes it's really nice to pick up a book and escape for a little bit, gives a nice breather from the hustle and bustle of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am exactly the same way. I should probably pick up something that isn't AP quality and enjoy myself now. :)
ReplyDelete